Sabrina has been running in Drymax socks since 2010. She began running ultras at the age of 21 and has built an amazing list of accomplishments in her over a decade of competing at the highest level.
Little's running ability is matched only by her intellectual prowess. She has a B.A from William & Mary in Philosophy, Psychology, Pre-Medicine, a M.A.R. from Yale graduate in Philosophy of Religion, she is currently a Ph.D. candidate for Philosophy at Baylor University.
- Winner 2019 HOKA Project Carbon X 100k
- Winner 2018 Dallas BMW Ultramarathon 50k
- Winner 2018 Cayuga Trails 50 Mile USATF National Championship
- Winner 2018 TNT Toughest N' Texas Trail 50k
- Winner 2018 Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile
- Winner 2017 Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile
- Winner 2017 USATF 100 Mile Trail
- Winner 2016 TNT 50k
- Winner 2016 Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile
- Winner 2015 Grasslands 50 Miler
- Winner 2014 Captn Karls 60k
- Winner 2014 Grasslands 50 Miler
- Winner 2014 Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile
- Ran 152.030 Miles in 24 Hours (former USA Record)