Rod's love of running was instilled in him early on in high school. Immediately after graduating, he ran his first marathon. Throughout college, Rod expanded his marathon resume and added cycling and triathlons. Rod placed 10th at the Santa Rosa Ironman in a personal best time of 9:26. Now stepping into the ultra arena and placing among other seasoned runners, he's already showing his imminent long distance running talent.
- P4 2019 Nine Trails 35 Mile Endurance Run
- P5 2019 Black Canyon Ultras 100k
- Winner 2018 Santa Barbara Red Rock 40 Miler
- Winner 2018 Cuyamaca 100k
- P3 2016 Woodside Ramble 50k
- P3 2015 Skyline 50k